Microsoft Fix is a kind of online PC repair tool for all Microsoft Mc Fixit operating systems, Internet Explorer, Xbox, Zune, Microsoft Office and other Microsoft tools and applications of your choice. Fix it provides a point-and-click web interface to make it easier to troubleshoot common computer problems.
Many players took part in the game On Minecraft forI am Windows 11 after moving to a new desktop platform. However, some users have encountered a small series of issues while trying to play Minecraft positively.
So they can’t play the most important game because Keeps Minecraft only crashes on Windows 11. For others, the gameplay might not run at all on your latest desktop platform.
In any case, businesses will not be able to benefit from Minecraft if it continues to crash or fail to launch. This happened to Windows 10 users who also said that Minecraft couldn’t open/run and after that it seems to happen with the latest OS version dependents.
Why Doesn’t Minecraft Work On PC?
There are many possible reasons why Minecraft is not working on your PC. Assuming this PC meets the game’s minimum hardware requirements, which aren’t particularly high, here are some of the real reasons why the game isn’t actually running:
Are you one of those players who has to work with a fix for Minecraft not working on Windows 11? If so, try repairing the game with these power resolutions. Maybe
What To Do If Minecraft Doesn’t Work On Windows 11?
1. Run Minecraft As Administrator
- First, right-click on the Minecraft Computer Help shortcut and select Properties. If you don’t have a shortcut for the current game, left-click m Click and drag the Minecraft app from the start menu to your desktop.
- Click Compatibility to access the options on this tab.
- Then select “Run this program as an administrator”.
- Be sure to click Apply.
- Click OK to close the apartment window.
2. You Can Update Minecraft
You are updating Minecraft to run games, the MS Store app, or by reinstalling. Our Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition update guide has full instructions on these alternative methods that Windows 11 fans can also use.
3. Reset Your Minecraft Game App
- Press the human magnifying glass icon on the taskbar when Windows opens the search utility 11.
- Enter the keyword “apps and features” in the Searching text box.
- Select a search result for apps and features.
- Press the button with three dots toI have the specified Minecraft game.
- Select ‘Advanced Options’ from the menu.
- Select a master reset option.
- Then select “Reset” again for further confirmation.
4. Update Java
- Open Java, a download for Windows found on the web browser page.
- Click the “Accept and Start Free Download” button associated with this webpage.
- After downloading the Java installer, click on the Explorer taskbar.
- Open the folder where customers saved the Java configuration database.
- Double-click jre-8u311-windows-x64.exe to open the Java configuration window.
- In this window, click Install.
- If an incredibly old version of Java is already configured, the Java configuration window will prompt you to remove it. To do this, click Delete.
5. Update Your Photo Card Driver
- Open the driver download page Check out the NVIDIA, AMD or Intel website depending on your PC’s GPU.
- Select your graphics card brand and Windows platform in the install selector on the driver download page.
- Click the Submit or Search link to find the gift card graphic template of your choice.
- Then, download the latest drivers and passengers for your Windows 11 compatible Visa or Mastercard graphics card.
- After that, open the specific folder you saved as part of the downloaded package in File Explorer.
- Double-click the purchased driver package to install it.
If you wish, you can update your graphics card drivers using a third-party carrier update utility such as DriverFix. Note that it scans for devices on your PC and lists devices with known drivers. With the update tool, you can directly download the mentioned devices and install them automatically.
6. Disable Third-party Antivirus Software
Incompatible antennasVirus applications can interfere with From Minecraft. The MinecraftHopper support site contains a list of known third-party antivirus and firewall utilities that conflict with the game. This page also contains many incompatible Minecraft applications that are not antivirus utilities.
If you have third-party antivirus software installed, you should at least disable its protection before playing Minecraft. To do this, right-click on the taskbar of the anti-virus program and select Disable or TV, Disable from the context menu. Disable the shield for only a few hours.
If your antivirus is somewhere in between utilities that conflict with Minecraft, consider uninstalling it completely. However, first check if the shield is disabled to see if it makes a difference. If so, you can leave the software installed.
7. Clean Boot Windows 11
- First press the Windows key + X hotkey and decide to run Short.MSConfig
- After entering this command in the “Executelint” and clicking “OK” open:
- Then, if no radio buttons are selected, click Selective startup.
- Uncheck Load Startup Items.
- If not (checked), check the boxes for Load approach and services and Use original launch options.
- Click Services to view multiple tab options.